Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! Empty

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!!

3 posters

Go down

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! Empty RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!!

Post  stomragge Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:04 am

Not much to say really, if i wanna say somethng, it would be 10 pagpe full of nonsense stuffs. I like to be around computer since i was a little kid. I talk lot online, and i think im pretty friendly ( online at least ). The reason i'm not friendly in real life is because i don't talk at all to strangers....i could be very silly and dumb around my family haha. Idon't make friend in real life coz i don't talk much. sometime, i never speak a word during the whole school day. Anyway, i'm very open and very talkative in the game. If you guys ever need help with anything in the game, let me know, if i don't reply in the faction chat, whisper me Very Happy I will help whenever i can, i like the feeling after i help someone and they appreciate it haha , it feels amazing 👅 Ok time for bed now, 1st day of school tomorrow.... wish me luck guys <333

stomragge

Back to top Go down

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! Empty Re: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 am

awwww :3 ur supposed to be sleeping! oh i am so tattling on youuuu! XD

Your a sweetie and im glad to get to know ya stom ^_^ see you IG and GL on your first day =]

Back to top Go down

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! Empty Re: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!!

Post  ShadowScream Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 pm

hey there stom for a person that dont talk much you ask AlOT of questions at times.It is all good though better to ask then sit there scratching your ass wondering why things are. :lol!: Take care see you in game and yes you know we ask when help is need and you love to help.

ShadowScream
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  stomragge Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:24 pm

:pale: i hate my new school ='( the rules are super strict, no ipod, no mp3 player, no phone, AND u have to say "yes ma'am, yes sir... all those southern things" my last school was much nicer, even my teachers were better, i hate this environment ='( i want to see snow in the winter AGAINNNN Sad Sad

stomragge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Awwww poor stom!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! Icon_cry It sux that you have to put up with all that strict crap, at least you can go home after and relax and come see us still!

Back to top Go down

Post  stomragge Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:05 am

no more whining and i just need to get use to my environmet 🎅 ooh santa smiley ='( snow in the winter, i just whined again HAHAHHA

stomragge

Back to top Go down

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE coz stom the dealiest creature is comin!!! oh YES!!! Empty school from hell

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:37 am

hehe hi stom, sorry to hear about the whole school issue but yes you will get used to it just may take a bit of time. But at least without the techie stuff u can possible met and greet new friends. Also being polite is always a good thing (now say yes ma'am Razz )

Just give it some time and you will acclimate yourself to your new environment. A good portion of the reason you dont like it is because you are used and still miss your old one. Think of it as a new life experience to add to your Stom scorecard.

Anyways, you still have us to complain to. hehe (fingers in ears...i'm not listening ;) ) Just enjoy when you can and ignore when you can't. It will get better my fine feathered (ur a cleric remember) friend.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lastrites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down