Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
I'm having computer and internet problems EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
I'm having computer and internet problems EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
I'm having computer and internet problems EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
I'm having computer and internet problems EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
I'm having computer and internet problems EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
I'm having computer and internet problems EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
I'm having computer and internet problems EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
I'm having computer and internet problems EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
I'm having computer and internet problems EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

I'm having computer and internet problems Empty

I'm having computer and internet problems

2 posters

Go down

I'm having computer and internet problems Empty I'm having computer and internet problems

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 pm

okay... my brother changed the password to the computer to make a funny joke... i just got it from him (thanks to mom and dad) but now the internet is cutting in and out cause of the storm we're having... and I don't know what my brother did but im missing a file from the PWI game folders so it the game refuses to open for me. So i have to and am re-downloading it right now. I just hope the net stays up long enough QQ such a bad day today I'm having computer and internet problems Icon_cry

Back to top Go down

I'm having computer and internet problems Empty Re: I'm having computer and internet problems

Post  stomragge Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:10 am

changing password and messing with "PWI FILES", not funny Sad

stomragge

Back to top Go down

I'm having computer and internet problems Empty Re: I'm having computer and internet problems

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:40 am

I know, I'm going to find a way to get him back tho I'm having computer and internet problems Icon_twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  stomragge Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:53 am

haha evil but acceptable Very Happy

stomragge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:06 am

Well i re-installed it but now I get a bug report the minute I click the Start Game button *rips hair out* why does all this stuff have to be so complicated?

Back to top Go down

Post  stomragge Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:12 am

i wish i'm there to help you out...I might be able to figue something out Sad

stomragge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 am

Well i deleted the re-download and downloading it yet again... cross your fingers!!

Last edited by Mykashia on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  stomragge Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:26 am

u have yahoo or msn or anything? i'm super bored right now and i don't feel like going to bed yet

stomragge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:41 am

sent you a message w/ my yahoo messenger address

Last edited by Mykashia on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  stomragge Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:47 am

imma add you, go oline now Very Happy

stomragge

Back to top Go down

I'm having computer and internet problems Empty sniff

Post  Admin Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:31 am

my poor myka sorry to hear about the net problems. could be worse lol could be like us and for some reason have phamtom power surges that wipe out all ur work(aka grinding) cuz ur in an unsafe area and plummet to your death when u get the power back up.

Nothing worse then logging on dead....... Evil or Very Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lastrites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:48 pm

myka if its still not working delete everything PWI on your computer, find all the files n such n send em to the recycle bin and then delete them permanently. then re download the game if that STILL doesnt work then im at a loss =/ idk where to go from there XD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum