Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
Personality- What is urs? Take the test! EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
Personality- What is urs? Take the test! EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
Personality- What is urs? Take the test! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
Personality- What is urs? Take the test! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
Personality- What is urs? Take the test! EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
Personality- What is urs? Take the test! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
Personality- What is urs? Take the test! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
Personality- What is urs? Take the test! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
Personality- What is urs? Take the test! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

Personality- What is urs? Take the test! Empty

Personality- What is urs? Take the test!

3 posters

Go down

Personality- What is urs? Take the test! Empty Personality- What is urs? Take the test!

Post  Rin Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Okay my teacher gave us a personality thing to do. I found a website for people to take the test....and if they want they can post their results here! I know I said i would post the test here and if people still want me to I will copy and past ALL 70 questions lol. This was just easier!

Okay I am back and sorry this is taking me so long! I have a link to a paper and the test! -.- Dev you better be happy and you better be the first to post your personality! (If you want to share).

The link for the test is:

http://www.keirsey.com/sorter/instruments2.aspx?partid=0

The link for the answers is:
http://www.thechangeworkscoaching.com/images/Kiersey_Answer_Sheet_Sample_Ans_Sheet_Extra_Ans_Sheet_Scoring_Instructions_Form.pdf

(Note: The answer sheet does NOT give you answers it is for you to put your answers and you don't actually have to use it! The test should give you your personalities after you have finished!)

Last edited by Rin on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Personality- What is urs? Take the test! Empty Re: Personality- What is urs? Take the test!

Post  Devarous Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:12 pm

So, each question has an option of A/B and at the end we sum them up and see what is the results? xD
Might understand it better later once you've put the survey, hehe Very Happy

Edit:
AH! think i might have got it!

For example:
Question:

You are either
A) ___
OR
B) ___

right, not right? :cheers:
Devarous
Devarous

Back to top Go down

Personality- What is urs? Take the test! Empty personality test subject Aenghlis=insane

Post  Admin Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 am

Omg do we really want to know just how crazy we are? hmmmm I suppose if this is the only way for some of us to get the help we so desperately need then...sniff it is a good idea (shhhh the voices in my head just wont shut up) Anyway, as soon as u have all information, let me know and I will set this up like a poll and yes that is all 70 questions (my poor fingers.......sniff) and I will let run for say a month or two.

In the end we will see who is the oddest of us all. I personally vote for Scream but then that is my opinion :twisted:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lastrites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Personality- What is urs? Take the test! Empty Re: Personality- What is urs? Take the test!

Post  Rin Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Admin wrote:Omg do we really want to know just how crazy we are? hmmmm I suppose if this is the only way for some of us to get the help we so desperately need then...sniff it is a good idea (shhhh the voices in my head just wont shut up) Anyway, as soon as u have all information, let me know and I will set this up like a poll and yes that is all 70 questions (my poor fingers.......sniff) and I will let run for say a month or two.

In the end we will see who is the oddest of us all. I personally vote for Scream but then that is my opinion :twisted:

Think how i feel i have to type it all up and post it lol. I am in process of typing up on my comp. I will post when done....will be a while.....and I think I am the oddest.....I HAVE 7, S-E-V-E-N, personalities that came up!
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devarous Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Rin! Where is the test ;___;

I haven't forgotten about it Razz
Devarous
Devarous

Back to top Go down

Post  Rin Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:39 am

I forgot this was here lol oops! I will try to find the papers and put it up soon...i can use my phone to help!
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum