Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
something not right EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
something not right EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
something not right EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
something not right EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
something not right EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
something not right EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
something not right EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
something not right EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
something not right EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

something not right Empty

something not right

+2
nv
DeadHit
6 posters

Go down

something not right Empty something not right

Post  DeadHit Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:00 am

i think that the 2 bass are great and a few members are cool but thare are a few here who only help when the boss are helping and that not right. when the two boss are not on or not able to help the rest of the high members should help the weakers ones out. that what makes a good fac. i am not the only person that feels this way....

DeadHit

Back to top Go down

something not right Empty Re: something not right

Post  nv Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:13 am

The high lvls do help out when they can, you need to understand that they're not always free either. Yes, they maybe online and talking on the faction chat, but doesn't mean they're free. They might be in a BH, TT, FF etc. And timezones affect a lot. The time when people are free, you might not be, you might be the one at school or rather sleeping Surprised So you just have to understand that sometimes people are busy too. The faction does help out whenever they can. Smile

-runs-
nv
nv

http://tenkomaddy.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadHit Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:58 am

i never said every body. this a few that do but i do understan that we all have different times and shit. there is a few that helps onely when our leaders ask.and if the highter lvl are donig these run why not ask the outher members if thay want in .a member should not be asking 3 weeks for help.u may not like what im saying but I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS FAC FEELS THIS WAY. i been call a asshole by many of people because i speek my mind when somthing not right and all i say to that is its mr ass hole and i am . if i see or hear something roung i will say somthing about it

DeadHit

Back to top Go down

Post  Meglan Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:14 am

Speaking your mind is fine, some people may get upset over certain things that get said, but it's eh. For me personally, if I'm ever on all someone has to do is ask me for help, and I'll help to the best of my abilities with whatever character. I may be off doing something else at the time, or even have a shop set up or something else while I'm at class, but I usually try to get back to people that same day and see if they got whatever needed taken care of. The time zone thing makes a rather large difference too, I mean me and Dev have been trying to get a SoT run together for over a week, but it's so hard when everyone's schedules are so different, especially when you add the factors of real life in. It's one of the reasons I end up being away from the game for long periods of time. School is killer. But I know a lot of the other higher level people are usually really busy while they're online, doing runs, helping friends or whatever else. Often it's easier to try to pm people to ask, or even put it up here in the forum where it can get organized and won't get lost in chat, which also happens quite often. But either way, you're not really an asshole for speaking your mind, it's more like "just putting it out there." ^^
Meglan
Meglan
Site Coordinator
Site Coordinator

http://www.myspace.com/leftxinxshadows

Back to top Go down

something not right Empty something not right?

Post  Admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Ok, I see that there is a problem here that needs addressing. Firstly, whoever called you an asshole for speaking your mind have them talk to me or scream. This faction was never intended for the mindless so if you have something to say feel free to let it go. Never hold anything back ever no matter what it is wether we like it or not spill ur guts.

Secondly, everyone has made valid points all around. I am have more free time now since I dont have therapy anymore. Even with all my alts just holler if you need assistance and if within my power to help I will certainly do so. I have also responded to your kill list request.

Also this is the first I have heard of people being unhappy. I personally do not like this as I feel this is partially my fault. I cant change my humanity but I can attempt to be more mindful. I also request that when there is a growing issue within the family that we all speak up. Shake me, smack me, pull my tail but get my attention. even if u have to WC. I feel that everyone is a member of my family and I also realize that we all have lives and various personal concerns that we must deal with.

First, I think we need to remember that we are friends, family, and each others pains in the asses. We stick together and stay true to our family beliefs. We cant be in all places at all times but we can be or try to be more conscience of others in their pursuit of their individual goal. We were all "lower" levels once ( i stay lower level-too many alts :cheers: )

Second remember that I do love you all (why i really dont know-cuz ur all great ppl and wonderful friends) and I dont want this faction to become a hated thing. I rather it be our escape from reality our own guilty pleasure and the place where I can be worshiped as the goddess I am Razz

So please to whomever may respond, please let me know if there are any more situations (and i am not talking about abs) where my family is feeling overly stressed and unhappy. I love you
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lastrites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luna Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Must....find time....to log on.....more >.<!

My only complaint is being ignored alot...but that's in every game I play >.>

I'm used to it by now, so i don't speak often.

Luna

Back to top Go down

Post  ShadowScream Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:52 pm

I try not to ignore anybody but alot of times im afk or in middle of something not allways easy to talk , but this is me. I help when i can do what i can but with aeng and i now both wroking time is sparse so chat me i will contact u back . Hell with my schedule i dont see dev but maybe once a week along with you and Meg and list goes on.

ShadowScream
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

something not right Empty Helping out

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:54 am

I have a tendency to log on and walk away. I do however say hi when I come back on. But usually I can make arrangement to always help someone. I'm strong like bull Laughing Anyway, one of the things I would love to do is have a faction FF training session. It seems that some of the higher levels have little experience in this area. And have fun doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum