Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it Empty

Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it

2 posters

Go down

Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it Empty Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it

Post  _VanisheD_ Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 am

Beamer benz or bently i cant afford any. My pockets real broke dey dont even hold pennies.Bitches wanna diss me

niggas wanna kill me. I wet my pants so much dey call me Mr DisneyBut now im in the right spot rhyming be top

notch. No Car in the park spot my bike left the park lot. Uh how you wanna go, niggaz talk about shit they dont

even know.How dey got a flow they stole it from the Period Menstraul cycle niggaz they come with that copper shit..

How you wanna handle it my gunz will just damage it. I dont give a fuck ill expose my face and shit.No mask wit it

im Askin bitch this nigga actin like a masochist. Im a come an trash a bitch, saturday mornin cartoon a Bitch.[url][/url]
[b]
_VanisheD_
_VanisheD_

Back to top Go down

Bored freestyle wish i had the musik wit it Empty lol rap and no sound

Post  Admin Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:55 pm

ok here is challenge issued to all members of forum with musical talent..I however have none, set this rap to music if u dare, raine aka vanished will pick the winner. There will be a million pwi coin for the best music attached, all i can say is Get ur music on!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lastrites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum