Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
Important Faction Bank Information EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
Important Faction Bank Information EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
Important Faction Bank Information EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
Important Faction Bank Information EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
Important Faction Bank Information EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
Important Faction Bank Information EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
Important Faction Bank Information EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
Important Faction Bank Information EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
Important Faction Bank Information EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

Important Faction Bank Information Empty

Important Faction Bank Information

Go down

Important Faction Bank Information Empty Important Faction Bank Information

Post  ShadowScream Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:43 pm

LR_Vault : This banker is strickly for selling faction items and obtaining materials/funds for faction base. After faction base has been obtained. She will be ONLY used to sell items/buy items for faction bank. This means that members can send items to her that you want sold to go towards the guild bank. If it is something you want to sell for your own personal funds she is not the one that will sell it. (LR_Vault can be found by PM her for current location) PERMANENT LOCATION WILL BE IN NORTH ARCH

MzMoneyPenny: This banker is soley a bank nothing more. She will carry all funds that Vault has obtained and/or faction members have given. From this bank only will funds be given to members for gear (higher end-80 gear and above), skills, weapons, etc. (MzMoneyPenny can be found by PM her for current location) PERMANENT LOCATION WILL BE IN SOUTH ARCH

Obviously, this is a new set up but it is time that we buck down and get serious about this faction. We are a family orientated faction and frankly, one of the better ones in the way we treat our members. We don't ask anything of our members that we are not willing to do ourselves. So lets come together to make Last Rites one of the best little known secrets PWI has ever had.

I am confident that we will all work towards a great base, greater faction and the best of friends.

Thank you all for your support in the past for I (Aeng) do appreciate my family and all that they have done and accomplished.

As usual, if u have any questions, commentaries or feel that we can do more please do not hesitate to let either Scream or I know.

Last edited by ShadowScream on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShadowScream
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down