Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
Devarous    EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
Devarous    EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
Devarous    EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
Devarous    EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
Devarous    EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
Devarous    EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
Devarous    EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
Devarous    EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
Devarous    EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

Devarous    Empty

Devarous

2 posters

Go down

Devarous    Empty Devarous

Post  Devarous Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:33 am

Hi there!

Yes I know, I am so late in making a thread like this esp. that I've been around.... Embarassed
But I always wanted to write something about myself in here...so here I am typing Very Happy

Okay, so you probably know me as Devarous or Vernda, but my main is Dev, my veno Very Happy atm I've been focusing on my Ver more than my Dev ;_; *sobsob* but I've found that my sin is nicer to play because of the close combat fighting style, and now she deals more damage than my Dev e.e

Now about me personally.... I might be a bit over-dramatic with using my smilies, but I really can't help it, so you gotta bear with me on that one, I think I am a friendly person in general but I don't approach people, so I might be lurking more than the amount I talk. Although I see myself as a quiet person, some people told that I am pretty much talkative x.x. I "became" a pessimistic person, but I try to show "optimism" to other people to be honest, but I used to be an optimistic person but that person is gone now x.x. I am usually dedicated in doing things for myself or others, in-game or real life, but somehow I am distracted with pwi and that is not helping me focus on the things I want to work on rl, and that is preventing me from doing all the plushie's I want T_T. I like to set goals, again in real life and in-game, but sometimes when I don't have any goals, I'd be standing still in-game Surprised...I really LOVE LOVE horses, Kinder (chocolate) and Luffy (main character from the anime One Piece) - Luffy is my lover<3 I am dedicating a plushie (human size) as well as a lappy case to myself of Luffy, I might do more things in future, but who knows when I will finish those 2 projects XD. I am into metalcore songs, usually the lyrics and melody attracts me to them... all the screaming, growling, the chorus, solo parts of the guitar/bass in the songs makes me feel the emotions and the passion in them D: and they give me the chills if I'm listening to them carefully x.x .. okay I don't know what else I should say about myself, I think I wrote a lot! Shocked oh.. and I say sorry a lot... can't help it either D: + I don't believe in my abilities and sad to say I always seek confirmation of my work even though I try to hide it Sad + I enjoy reading books!

Here is the piccies of my Luffy projects <3 (sry if they were too big, to see full view, just drag it the image to your address bar)
The lappy case:
Devarous    DSC_0389

My personal Luffy human <3 too bad only finished the face... Sad
Devarous    P1000690

Thank you for visiting my wall of text column, and for reading...hehe
Love you all LR'ers! Flowers I love you
Devarous
Devarous

Back to top Go down

Devarous    Empty Re: Devarous

Post  ShadowScream Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:18 am

WHAT IS THIS LUFFY U SPEAK OF , i never heard of him Razz

ShadowScream
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Devarous Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:29 am

ShadowScream wrote:WHAT IS THIS LUFFY U SPEAK OF , i never heard of him Razz

Monkey D. Luffy (モンキー・D・ルフィ Monkī D. Rufi?) is a pirate and the main protagonist of the anime and manga, One Piece. He is the son of the Revolutionary Army's commander, Dragon, the grandson of the famed Marine, Garp, the foster son of a mountain bandit, Curly Dadan, and the adopted brother of the late "Fire Fist" Portgas D. Ace and Sabo. His life long goal is to become the Pirate King by finding the legendary treasure left behind by the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger. He believes that being Pirate King means one has the most freedom in the world. He has eaten the Gomu Gomu no Mi. As the founder and captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, he is the first member that makes up the crew as well as one of its top three fighters.

Now you heard of him Smile Hint: For more information, watch one piece, and know his awesome personality Cool

Edit: nevermind! I will spoil it for you, because he is just too darn awesome!!!

Personality

Luffy is portrayed as a carefree and happy-go-lucky character with great ambitions and a huge appetite. He often thinks with his stomach and eats to the point of becoming comically fat. He is caring and generally good hearted. However, he is not naïve and understands most situations more than he shows. Knowing the dangers ahead, he is willing to risk his life to reach his goal to become the King of the Pirates, and protect his crew.

He invites several people, such as Chopper or Brook, onto his crew generally for their personality but also because of his instinctual ability to be able to read people. His main reason has been stated a few times in the story. He needs several key jobs filled in his crew (i.e.: cook, navigator, doctor, musician, shipwright, and so on) that each crew member fulfills. Luffy stated in the beginning of the series that he wants at least 10 crew members, each with abilities that he feels necessary for his goal. Each members of the crew respect him in their own way despite his carefree personality. He is rarely concerned with the consequences of his actions, doing what he feels even if it leads to retaliation by a powerful force. However, he is an extremely loyal captain, who has demonstrated at many points throughout the series that he is willing to risk his life for the well-being of his crew. - wiki is awesome *_*

Dammit I need to finish that plushie... omg he is gonna be so adorable, I can't wait Sad I just hope I don't fail Crying or Very sad
Devarous
Devarous

Back to top Go down

Post  Devarous Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Devarous    IMG_0135

Tadaaaaaaaa Very Happy
Devarous
Devarous

Back to top Go down

Post  Devarous Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:02 pm