Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
Deppresion EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
Deppresion EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
Deppresion EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
Deppresion EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
Deppresion EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
Deppresion EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
Deppresion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
Deppresion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
Deppresion EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

Deppresion Empty

Deppresion

2 posters

Go down

Deppresion Empty Deppresion

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 pm

What exactly is deppresion and how do you get inflicted with such a thing. Doctors say Deppresion is a disease and kills alot of people yearly. Well my friends i feel i am on that same path as alot of deppresion victims. Honestly everything isnt just haha and yea iim uber leet.. Times are tough relationship issues and all sorts of things result in my deppresive state. ive actually been this way for some time now. Deppressed wanted to kill myself and others mostly myself cuz well idc nemore? why am im sittin here in a dark room typing this.. Cuz i hate the light all i see is the darkness and im prayin hoping and wishing it will devour me whole one night. Do i need some therapy? No i need sweet relief quick or slow.. painful or not i feel death is my only option self inflicted? Or otherwise.. dont care nemore just wana go now.. N ne case who knows what will happen in the near future.. i feel there is a storm approaching and ill be gone when the wind settles.

Back to top Go down

Deppresion Empty depression

Post  Admin Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 pm

my son, my first-born, my love and my life. it is upsetting to ready these things in the forum but i am glad that u are using something as an outlet for your pain. I understand that you may not feel like talking to dad and I at this point, but you know we are here for you whenever you want to talk.

We also know a few of the reasons that you may feel that the situation life has given you is unfair but we also know that you have the strength and determination to overcome whatever obstacle(s) is in your path. Believe in yourself as we believe in you. You have your whole life ahead of you. It will be filled with both good and bad times as well as joy and pain but with perseverance you will find a balance.

Knowing we love you is where you should start your journey. Asking for help is the other. All I can say hon is to just reach out your hand and I will always catch it in mine.

Loving you always, mom
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lastrites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deppresion Empty Re: Deppresion

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 am

i feel u on this bro. im the same way. still havnt found out how to deal with it >.>

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 am

Depression is nasty business, been there a few years back... all I can hope is that you find that guiding light.. nothing is ever perfect, awesome, uber leet... but remaining strong and leaning on those who care the most about you, you will get through it. Wish I could give you a magic wand to make all your problems better.. you just need to find a safe, and healthy way to let out the emotions.. I joined kick boxing and expressed my emotional freakouts in the songs i write.. you just need to find your, for lack of a better term, release >_<

Hope this helped Deppresion Fresse

Back to top Go down

Post  ArchWolf Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 pm

When I saw this thread I could not help but to write to it..

I have been dealing with depression for as long as I can remember and I also know a few who are in that same circle and getting out of that circle is not a easy fight.. sometimes I even feel like it's a fight we can not win ever.. Suppose that might be the depression side speaking perhaps or maybe that is just it..

Anyway, I do not feel comfortable to share the reasons as to why I am depressed most of the times but know you are not alone. You have friends and family who will be there to help in any way they can. I know my mom tries hard to help me and it breaks her heart each time see sees how hard I cry. Lately my depression has been hard enough that I too seek ways to escape the pain.. the sadness depression brings but so far I manage to hold on.. I do not know what else to say but I hope in time you will find what you seek and help get rid of your depression demons.

ArchWolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum