Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
Hi ya EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
Hi ya EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
Hi ya EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
Hi ya EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
Hi ya EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
Hi ya EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
Hi ya EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
Hi ya EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
Hi ya EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

Hi ya Empty

Hi ya

Go down

Hi ya Empty Hi ya

Post  Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:18 pm

:suspect: Hope I am doing this right. I'm offel with computers and I don't know anything about forums. I was just bored Aeng and shadow have been off most of the day, and they are great entertainment :lol!: Anyways I have a level 90 cleric, 90 veno and 71 bm in LastRites.. Umm have other chars but really not on them atm much 75 barb, 77 psy, 64 archer, 60 sin, 55 wiz and a duel axes bm thats 63 think thats it :affraid: hehe anyways I'm 18, live by myself, broke most of the time hehe but i spend my extra cash on pwi, go figure im broke lolz, umm me personally, been basically by myself sense 16 when my parents died in a car crash, work online, dont sleep enough lolz but i have plunty of time to play pw. I have a huge dog brutic 200 lb baby he is bullmastiff. thats about it, i spend all of my free time on pw, please dont tell me to get a real life, rl sucks hehe pw is much more fun. umm lets see im 5'2" 95 lbs blonde blue eyes, and the biggest clitz ull ever meet i can trip over my own 2 feet lolz. thats about it. Trying to make my fist bm my new main.. Have fun thats all for now :geek:

Back to top Go down

Hi ya Empty sweets for the sweet aka suga

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Pfft great entertainment are we? Laughing Well scream is but I am serious all the time Razz . So good to find someone else like me with too much time on their hands and too many toons to play with. We are glad to have you with us in the LastRites family.

We have little strange weiner dog named Winston. He thinks he is a people and the outside is for wussies and cats. He much prefers to stay in house stuck up under one of us. He don't like the rain or snow since he feels his feet are much to precious to get wet. He does however own his own fashion and yes he even has a pair of suspendered pants..go figure.

No prob about spending so much time on the game for it is great entertainment for us as well. Since our family is quite funny not to mention the lamentings of others on world chat. We do however suggest sleep once in awhile.

So glad you have made us your new home hon. Welcome, enjoy yourself and remember we always have your back. :flower:
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lastrites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi ya Empty Re: Hi ya

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Thanks Aeng u and shadow are the best :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Hi ya Empty Re: Hi ya

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content