Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» hey fammy fam!!
Poetry Corner EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm by Urbby

» Yo i jus been wondering
Poetry Corner EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:28 pm by ShadowScream

» Harlow, Van is on board now.
Poetry Corner EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 pm by ShadowScream

» It'sa Meee Pellez :D
Poetry Corner EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm by Zheela

» A good read
Poetry Corner EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:10 pm by ShadowScream

» Mega Peep (first attempt)
Poetry Corner EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm by Admin

» Armory (eastern wing)
Poetry Corner EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm by Admin

» Heavenly Vault (southern wing)
Poetry Corner EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:37 pm by Admin

» Hall of Loyalty (central wing)
Poetry Corner EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 pm by Admin

Gallery

Poetry Corner Empty

Poetry Corner

Go down

Poetry Corner Empty Poetry 101

Post  Admin Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Ok, I am officially blown away. Though I have read all your work I will only comment on this one poem. You are a very gifted and talented man whose light obviously has been sheltered under the proverbial bushel this whole while. Within your work I can sense your pain, I can sense your despair.. I also can feel the love that you are expressing and are in need of accepting. Your poetry makes the reader experience all that you have experienced or are experiencing at that moment. Your poems make a person however jaded believe in the possibility of love and the acceptance of a lover. Your poems also express the darkness that lingers within us all. The darkness that lurks in the foremost recesses of our hearts and minds. The darkness that makes us question our sanity, our reason for existing and why we continue to allow our lungs to breath and our heart to beat.

Do not ever give up on your dreams for you have a gift that must be shared with the rest of the world. It may not be now or even in a little while but I believe with the integrity and passion that your work shows that you will indeed be a force to recognized.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lastrites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down